Lesbian Incest

• Posted on June 30, 2015 at 11:30 am

Naughty Mommy asks…

Should lesbian incest be openly accepted?

We all know the obvious reasons for keeping heterosexual incest taboo and illegal — it can far too easily result in unwanted pregnancy, and if a pregnancy is brought to term, in congenital birth defects. Just as obviously, however, those reasons do not apply to lesbian incest. Sex between sisters, or between a mother and daughter, cannot possibly result in pregnancy. So what’s wrong with it? Why should it be taboo?

30 Comments on Lesbian Incest

1. Poppabear or PoppaClyde2 says:

“Go ahead dear Naughty Mommy. You are a great example and the best writer of incestuous lesbian relationships. Eres la mejor!!!”

No podría convenir más, Jenny

Even as a man I have to agree with you about lesbian sex.

I had lots of opportunities for heterosexual sex with women when I was a hackney driver. I found that my lovers, who had very recently been my passengers, were satisfied best when I licked and ate their pussies. Some of them had never had such orgasms. (Why are men so obsessed with their dicks?) The big advantage for those lovers was that, if they wanted, I could make them come again, and again.

2. drod robot says:

I’m all for it. :}

3. maldridge390@gmail.com says:

I would like to hear whole family lesbian incest stories from you, involving mothers, daughters, grandmas, aunts, sisters, cousins, nieces.
    This would make your promotion of lesbian incest fuller, with a broad appeal, & so persuasive & seductive & appealing & fascinating to more women [& men].

4. Saapho69 says:

Im all for lesbian incest. Then again Ive had an incestuous relationship with my older sister since I was 10yo. Would be kinda hypocritical of me to be against it lol. :P

5. Sarah says:

I confess I’m not against it at all. I have had several experiences that make me more than ok with it.

6. Andrea v. L. says:

The real love between a mother and her daughter is the deepest love that i know. Endless love incl. sex — that is heaven on earth. No two women can be closer than a mother and her daughter in love together.

7. 69 says:

Girls absolutely benefit from lovemaking with other females, and keeping it in the family is a safe way for that to happen.

8. FriendofAlice says:

I don’t think any incest should be illegal.

1) It’s quite disproportionate to incarcerate people who never meant any harm.
    2) The child would prefer to be born than not at all.
    3) Genetic defects are actually very rare except after several generations of inbreeding.
    4) Reproductive freedom would remove unwanted pregnancies.
    5) People with actual genetic defects are allowed to breed and it’s far more likely they will produce offspring with defects than a consanguineous couple without them. (see no.3).