Women are never ‘straight’

• Posted on November 7, 2015 at 9:54 am

By Naughty Mommy

According to a study conducted at the University of Essex, in England, most women are either bisexual or gay but “never straight.”

This is not a joke — it’s an actual news item. You can read the full story at The Telegraph, but I’ll quote part of it here:

Research has found that though lesbians are much more attracted to the female form, most women who say they are straight are in fact aroused by videos of both naked men and naked women. The study, led by Dr Gerulf Rieger from the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex, involved 345 women whose responses to being shown videos of naked men and women were analysed.

The results, which were based on elements such as whether their pupils dilated in response to sexual stimuli, showed that 82% of the women tested were aroused by both sexes. Meanwhile of the women who identified as straight, 74% were strongly sexually aroused by videos of both attractive men and attractive women.

And then there is this conclusion:

Dr Rieger said: “Even though the majority of women identify as straight, our research clearly demonstrates that when it comes to what turns them on, they are either bisexual or gay, but never straight.”

This fits very well with some of my own theories. In fact, I’ll go even further and suggest that in a truly free society — free of male domination and artificially imposed taboos — sexual relations between females would be at least as common as sex between males and females, probably much more common. How I wish I lived in that society!

30 Comments on Women are never ‘straight’

1. Marc says:

I was just stating the fact, that in the 60s and 70s, it was at least STILL POSSIBLE to DEBATE in an intelligent, open way this vast subject, without being automatically THREATENED with VIOLENCE and even murder!! A casual look at some conservative forums on the Web about Pedophilia and pedophiles is enough to make you throw up! It will clearly shows you WHO the actual “degenerates” and “psychopaths” really are!… My position is quite clear: as long as there is FULL, MUTUAL and INFORMED CONSENT, NOBODY has the “right” or “authority” to prevent two persons to love each other, and enjoy all the wonderful spectrum of sexual joys and practices, which may fill their lives with JOY and HAPPINESS! I am convinced that today, MANY Adults and Children live wonderful Love stories with each other…or even simply experience great, intense, mutually-consented Sex with each other as well. WHY such Adults and Children should have to live in perpetual TERROR of being ever found out??! It is now SO BAD, that even the age-old principle of “innocent until proven guilty” is almost NEVER applied in Pedophilia cases in front of Courts…and of course, our despicable mass medias. If you are even SIMPLY SUSPECTED of Pedophilia, you are now AUTOMATICALLY considered as GUILTY in advance! Your whole Life will be instantly DESTROYED, your character publicly ASSASSINATED, and you will be spat upon, the windows of your house smashed with stones every single day, you will be instantly kicked out from your job…and most likely end up in the streets!… I’m not exaggerating: this has happened to countless THOUSANDS of people from all ages and social background, who had the misfortune of being (I repeat again!) simply SUSPECTED of being “pedophiles” or “child molesters”… Is that HUMANE or FAIR??! Of course NOT!! This sick, criminally insane attitude MUST CHANGE, once and for all! I strongly support the creation of Pedophile Associations, by which pedophiles will be able to defend their cause PUBLICLY and OPENLY, with full individual and collective PROTECTION from the LAW!! This is simply the RIGHT of ANY Citizen: nothing more, nothing less!

2. Marc says:

To the admin: sorry to have used so much caps in my message, but, as a Minor-Attracted Person, this entire subject of the insane legal, social and mediatic repression of Pedophiles, and ANY aspect of Adult-Child sexual relationship, makes me sometimes boil with Rage!!… All I am asking for is INTELLIGENT, RATIONAL PUBLIC DEBATE about this vast subject…Nothing more, nothing less! I have personally made my “outing” to quite a few people! ALL of them reacted positively! They did not perhaps approve of my feelings and desires, but they at least made the effort of understanding them!… That’s why I believe that soon, the intelligent debate about Adult-Child Sexual relations WILL take place…hopefully!

3. kim says:

my apologies to everyone here, male and female.
    I got off topic and I didn’t mean to.
    Of course we all need each other, I have chatted with a couple men here and they are very nice and fun,
    and I know women in the real world who would for sure Never have sex with another woman.
    and of course one of my favorite writers here is a man.

Now I will go to my room, undress, and stand in the corner while I wait for Naughty Mommy to come give me my punishment.

4. Cheryl says:

Kim… may I help? Of course, I’m not much for giving punishment… I’m more of a rewards person. ;)

5. JetBoy says:

Thanks for the compliment, Kim. And I don’t think anyone here honestly believes that you hate men. Get angry with them sometimes, sure. As a Y-chromosome-carrying member of the society, I maintain that you’d have to be crazier than a sack of squirrels not to get pissed off at us now and again. At least some of us sorry-ass males have a few redeeming features (clears throat, smiles modestly.)

6. kim says:

thanks JetBoy, and of course you could help Cheryl, maybe you’d let me lick your sweet pussy, with your wife’s permission of course,so that you would all know how sorry I was, and then when you cum on my face I would truly feel forgiven. thanks.

7. Cheryl says:

Lisa allows me to do anything I want in my imagination. Her sister is the only girl I am allowed to actually have sex with. They have been lovers since childhood.

8. kim says:

I don’t recall ever hearing about that,well now I am all sticky down there. thanks for sharing .

9. Cheryl says:

kim, you’re welcome! Yes, Lisa has basically lived the life I always longed for, lucky thing!

10. Manu says:

I know this blog entry is really old, but I thought that I’d say my words too because why not.

Now, I’m a hetero male, but I do actually get around occasionally my some men, even sometimes (although rarely) my MM content, and I do want to “experiment” at some point in my life. Girls obviously still turn me on much more, especially if it’s lesbian content, and one of the reasons I love this site is because of the type of content it has, usually involving little girls and incest. I do obviously feel aroused by little cute girls, partially because I like more “cute” girls than “hot” girls, but as Marc said, I don’t understand why feeling these kind of desires seems to trigger society as if we were monsters. I feel like society labels us as if we were gonna rape children or something. Children are often seen as weak, pure and innocent people, but I know from experience that quite a few children are aware of sex and sexuality besides not having experienced it yet, but that’s usually due to people seeing it as wrong because it contradicts the image of them I mentioned before.
    I do have very strong feelings for my little sister and often fantasize about it, hoping that one day we break the chains of restraint, but I’d NEVER do anything against her will, ONLY if she consented, because I actually LOVE her. I have a suspicion that she might feel towards me as a bit more than a big brother but this is purely a suspicion of mine, she knows what sex is and she knows that she’ll eventually have sex with someone. By this study I’d say I’m pretty sure that whenever her sexuality awakens she’ll become aroused by girls too at some extent. Now, if I were to post this out anywhere else I’d probably be labeled as a monster of some sort, at least here I’m more free from judgement.
    What I’ll never understand is how I would be treated as a monster for wanting to give love, pleasure, joy and happiness to someone else just because she’s a little girl and my sister; that, is to me one of society’s biggest nonsenses.