Twitter Confession

• Posted on November 26, 2015 at 9:17 am

PoppaBear said…

In the past, several good friends have suggested I open a Twitter account. I had always maintained I would never join a service that communicated by Tweets.

However, Naughty Mommy has changed my mind. I have joined Twitter, as my alter ego PoppaBear, and I am very happy with Tweets, especially those which show beautiful young girls.

Not since my lovely young friend gingergirl dedicated a thread to me in the late and much lamented Story Friends Board have I seen so many beautiful girls.

If you have not already done so, gals and guys, join Twitter, follow Naughty Mommy, and — you need to see Louise’s collection of girls. Truly, truly scrumptious!

37 Comments on Twitter Confession

1. Saapho69 says:

Well at the time I was having problems with a couple of woman who didn’t seem to like me, but its so much better, I have a 17yo twitter wife that I adore :)

2. Saapho69 says:

lol u were already following me, so I just followed u back :) , If thats u on ur AVI, u r sexy. If u wanna DM we can. We can explore our mutual fantasy, Plus u might get to see me naked :P . Kim and sue have :D

3. Saapho69 says:

I was mistaken u weren’t following me, but I am u. so u follow me luv? ;)

4. Tim says:

To those I was talking to on twitter and email… I had a bit of a knee jerk reaction and deleted all accounts. Someone I was following had tweeted some videos that showed stuff I’d rather keep as fantasy and it freaked me out a little. Sorry for that :)

5. Ken says:

Could you describe these videos a little more? :D

6. Saapho69 says:

Hey Tim accept me as a follower on twitter please ;)

7. Elizabeth says:

You had us worried! We changed our email when yours was deleted. Our new one is: JustafunTXcple@yahoo.com

8. Tim says:

No worries! I just sent you an email to your new address :) Was having a lot of fun with you before ;)

9. Tim says:

Just did Saapho69!

10. Kram says:

Looks like everyone is telling secrets.

11. jack says:

Mmmm, yes! Juicy secrets!

12. Sue says:

well Kim and I have been booted off Twitter yet again, so I guess 3 strikes and we are out. we loved it and all the friends we made there, so if you have our email keep in touch please. thanks. Love, Sue

13. Raoul says:

are any of you on Periscope??

14. DJ says:

I recently got suspended from Twitter as well. They would never tell me specifically why. But, I’m sure it was for posting thing we share and talk about here.

15. Lizzie says:

Hi, could I get your twitter handle?

16. Lizzie says:

Sorry, mine is lizzie22277

17. PoppaBear says:

Lizzie, I can see you are keen to chat with folk here, and it is a great pity some numpty disappointed you, but I am just about to do the same, for the best of reasons.
    I need to tell you that Saapho69 will not contact you as she is not with us any more.
    She was a lovely person and I miss her and if you want to chat to someone, anyone, then my link is on the contact list, and, I am a man, all 70 plus years of me. ;-)