Question for Readers

• Posted on March 24, 2016 at 5:41 pm

By Naughty Mommy

If you were to read a first-person story in which the protagonist (the narrator) has a possibility of having sex with a large variety of different women and girls — and over the course of several chapters, she does end up making love with quite a few of them — how old would you want the protagonist to be?

Would it be more interesting and arousing for you if she was very young, like a pre-teen, if she was a teenager, a young adult, or a grown woman, perhaps in her 30s or 40s?

Please let me know in the comments below what age would make this kind of story most exciting for you, and maybe tell me why as well. I’d love to know that. Thanks in advance!

35 Comments on Question for Readers

1. Justin says:

I just like have relations with all verios aged women who are ove course over the age of 20

2. drew says:

I would like to see the protagonist be older 30-40. It turns me on to see older women seduce pre teens and teen age girls. Another older woman perhaps the mother of one of the young girls being seduced would add to the taboo aspect of the story.

3. Okay, so it seems as if the general consensus so far is for a grownup protagonist, as opposed to a teen or younger. That’s fine with me. As some of you have said, it’s easier to portray a range of reactions and responses if the woman has had more experience.

It’s really great, by the way, that so many of you replied to my question. Now I’m excited to start working on the story! (Although I still have a few chapters left to write in the Joy of Looking too.)

4. Kelly Ann says:

Probably too late to put my pennies in, but… A story I’ve had rattling inside my head is that of a lesbian mom who starts “networking”. Maybe mid to late 30s with a prepubescent daughter. She seduces the teen babysitter that’s around legal age for the sole intent to get the babysitter to see if her daughter is receptive to the same treatment. As you know I’m just too busy/lazy to do it right now but it covers 3 generations and has a lead character that seduces others into her world of lesbian pedophilia, which I love!

5. SuzyQ says:

I prefer the older 40+ even grandma age. Listening to her struggle internally as her body responds to the temptation before her is something I definitely can relate to!!!

6. MrMemphis says:

Add me to the adult age list.

7. MrMemphis says:

It seems like for some time now most of the stories if not all are coming from adolescence point of view?

8. Mike says:

Love a woman in her 30′s giving into temptation and seducing young girls including daughters.

9. Karen Cypher says:

As a (cough)… older woman, I appreciate stories than have a maturity-based perspective in mind; the emotional upheaval she (the protagonist) experiences as her feelings manifest, especially the steamy internal dialogue as those feelings (and her eventual surrender to them). Well, that type of story is what keeps me coming back and what keeps me hooked. I’ve… what’s that phrase – been around the block? I write from perspective and experience.

However, good erotica is good erotica! Honestly, it depends on my mood!

Hope that is all clear as mud!

Karen

10. 1hdbiker says:

Please, leave the way it is now. Wide ranging from 6 to mid forties.
    Fantastic writers with lots of creativity. Just keep on writing.