Staying in Touch

• Posted on November 15, 2016 at 3:39 pm

By request, we’ve decided to add a specific place here at Juicy Secrets where our readers (and writers) can easily stay “in touch” with one another. Many of us have posted our email addresses, Twitter IDs, and so on, at various times in other locations around the site, but this will now be the one spot where you’ll be able to find everyone — assuming they want to be found, that is.

Just post your desired contact information in a comment below, and we will enter it into the table. You can also request at any time to have your data removed, and we’ll do that as well. As a reminder, please do not post your actual full name. Thanks!

Member Name Email Address Instant Message ID Twitter ID Other (chat room, etc.)
Aliciamom aliciamom42@yahoo.com aliciamom42 @aliciamom1
Sid ctsid1960@gmail.com
Sue kimlovesue69@yahoo.com
Tommy mvtommyrotten@gmail.com @mvtommy
Wingnut Herbertfengerle@aol.com

91 Comments on Staying in Touch

1. Louisa says:

Hello. I’m 26 and from the UK. I’m fairly new to all this and still catching up with many of those amazing stories. You can reach me by email: loulou.r1990@gmail.com
    Thanks

Louisa

2. Kelly Ann says:

@kelly_a_lp_17 is my twitter account, for those that might want to start a chat with Kelly Ann

3. George says:

love the stories. Would love to chat with people that like same as me

4. PoppaBear says:

Hi, George, you need to give the admin people your preferred email address so they can add it to the list above.

5. Alison says:

Hi everyone, I’m brand new to the site and I’m so happy I found it! I’m Alison, 19, single, bisexual, in SF… and it’s felt so very nice to encounter a community of people who enjoy these stories as much as I do. I’m at lovelyalison1997@gmail.com if you’d like to share a little and maybe get to know me. *kisses, Alixon.

6. kraM says:

Which ones are posing? Are you allowed to say?

7. kraM says:

Why are spammers even trying on this site? Does it really get enough traffic to make it worth it for them?

8. Olivia says:

Hi I’m Olivia. I’ve been reading stories from here for awhile even been inspired to write a few of my own.
    Anyone who wishes to have a new friend just send an email to Nightingal1992@gmail.com I would love to meet new friends.

9. Alison says:

Wait, are you talking to me? I’m not a spammer, just a new arrival.

10. I’m not sure what kraM meant by that comment, but just FYI, we use an app called Akismet to guard against comment spam. So far, according to their stats, they’ve automatically blocked 7,060 spam comments from showing up here.

11. PoppaBear says:

I’ve been around sites like this one for over twenty years and what I like most about JS is its friendly atmosphere.

Let’s not broadcast generalised accusations about people’s intentions. Got a suspicion? Tell the people who set up and run the site, in a private email, who your concerned about and what your evidence is, and let them deal with it.

Shouting out the window only frightens innocent passersby, like Alison. So no more, please.

12. kraM says:

@Poppa who are you to declare the rules? It’s a highly suspicious entry. Spamming doesn’t have to mean automated. Some real people really log in to spam. No filters can prevent that.

If Alison is legit then my apologies. Obviously the site admins feel it’s legit so I guess it’s all good.

13. Cheryl says:

Okay, now… let’s play nice here. I am confused how Alison’s post could be interpreted as spam — she provided her email address (which is what this page is for), not a website address — but in any case, it would be our job to address it. This would be a good time for everyone to re-visit the Terms of Use. #10 applies here.

Furthermore, I can assure everyone that Alison is definitely legitimate. She and I have exchanged a few emails, and she is a lovely person. Maybe a few of you could attempt to get to know her yourselves? I think that would be the polite thing.

14. Cheryl says:

Olivia, we are always accepting new stories by other authors here!

15. kim says:

hi, I did e-mail with Alison a few times and she was very nice, sorry to say we even exchanged pics, because she and her e-mail just vanished one day. I am little hesitant now to reach out, but Cheryl’s comment makes me feel a little better.

Olivia, I hope you will send a story here, would love to read what you have.

You can find my e-mail on the site, if you ever want to try out any stories or story idea on me. ; )

16. Alison says:

I’m alive! Just had some problems with my account. Looking forward to meeting more of this wonderful community and opening up with you all. ;)

17. Alison says:

Thanks, Cheryl! I’m back, after an email mix-up. Kisses to everyone ;)

18. kim says:

Hi, good to know, I sent you a message. kisses

19. Debbie says:

Hi, I’m hoping I have more luck with this email so feel free to contact me.
    d.f_69@tutanota.com
    Debbie :)

20. Scott says:

I’m trying to write a multi part erotic story about a torrid affair between a woman in her late 30s and a 15 year old girl. The build-up to the lovemaking I can handle, but I would love to collaborate with someone who can write some really intense lesbian sex scenes. You are more than welcome to email me at gss2131@gmail.com to confirm my authenticity or to just get to know me better. Males or females, gay, straight, or bi; I will chat with anyone.