Staying in Touch

• Posted on November 15, 2016 at 3:39 pm

By request, we’ve decided to add a specific place here at Juicy Secrets where our readers (and writers) can easily stay “in touch” with one another. Many of us have posted our email addresses, Twitter IDs, and so on, at various times in other locations around the site, but this will now be the one spot where you’ll be able to find everyone — assuming they want to be found, that is.

Ask to be added to this list and post your desired contact information in a comment below, then we will enter it into the table. You can also request at any time to have your data removed, and we’ll do that as well. As a reminder, please do not post your actual full name. Thanks!

Member Name Email Address Instant Message ID Twitter ID Other (chat room, etc.)
Alice unchainedalice78@gmail.com
Wil Popeye1488@hotmail.com
Yiru Yiru@hotmail.co.uk
Wingnut Herbertfengerle@aol.com
Zeke z_man8348@yahoo.com z_man8348

237 Comments on Staying in Touch

1. Dad4chat says:

Hello all… I am a 48 year old male living in the northeast U.S. and I’m brand new to the site. I want to thank Naughty Mommy for helping me get started here, and answering a couple of questions I had via email. I just wanted to thank those of you who submit such wonderful stories here. I’ve been a long time fan of the Leslita site, though I’m not at all a fan of some of the newer, grosser stories that appeared a while back… back when new stories were once again appearing. Intimacy between women and young girls has always been something I’ve found so incredibly exciting. Whether it be of the incestuous nature, or any other relationships. The thought of it is just so erotic and so beautiful. I haven’t even come close to reading a fraction of the stories here, but what I have read so far, are all so well written and such a treat to read. Again, thank you for sharing your talents, and your thoughts. It is very much appreciated.

I hope to one day submit a story here. In the past I’ve written some stories for some of my female chat partners, and they always complimented me on my writing. I’ve always felt I was a good writer, and I really enjoy writing erotic stories. Naughty Mommy gave me a link to the guidelines and I wll be sure to follow them to a T when the time comes. It will be written with the theme of the website as the top priority. I have some ideas already, and other than the guy writing it, there is no male presence at all.

Again…thank you all for the stories you write and for allowing me to take part in this website. Which I might add, I find very erotic in itself. Very, very classy. I always look forward to having some time to explore here and I have so much to see. I’ve included my email address in this, so I assume that will be posted. If anyone wants to contact me for any reason, please do. I promise that I will not do that to any of you, though I will occasionally drop a complimentary email to the author if a certain story really hits a nerve with me. I’m not here to be any kind of troll, or anything remotely similar. I’m just here to read erotic stories about the things that excite me the most. I truly believe we have no control over the things that turn us on. Or do we control who turns us on. It just kind of happens. And having a place like this to escape, so to speak, is such a gift, when there are so many things I have to keep to myself. Thank you, and have a great day.

2. Johnny says:

Pls take me off list.

3. Poppa Bear says:

Would you please change my email address here to PoppaBear741@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.

4. Wil says:

Please add my name to the list. Thanks

5. Alice says:

I’d love to join the list. The site is wonderful and I’ve found the open-minded stories just soooo enjoyable. I’m Alice, 39, married with three girls, in Cali. unchainedalice78@gmail.com

6. Karen SW England says:

Would love to correspond with other lesbians

7. Karen SW Uk says:

Since joining the Readers Forum of this wonderful site a few days ago, I have made contact with some really lovely people. And I have gone so far as to exchange photos with one lady so far.
    Unfortunately, there is one young lady who I contacted on Kik. She was quite aggressive from the outset and quickly accused me of being a “faker”. She immediately told me to prove I wasn’t by posting a photo. I have very good reasons for not wishing to make my photo generally public, but those reasons are not an attempt to deceive anyone. I am a genuine, sensitive woman (or at least I was when I last looked in the shower!! :-) )
    I shall continue my lovely chats with your readers and to take great joy from the beautiful stories on this site.
    Love to all. Karen x

• kim says:

my partner and I asked to be removed from the contacts, simply because of some bad experiences. We hope you enjoy good times, but urge you to be cautious as well. hugs Kim & Sue

• Karen SW England says:

Many thanks Kim and Sue for the sound advice. I’m learning fast :-) Feel free to email me if you’d like to. Are you in the UK? Kisses Karen

8. Karen SW England says:

Please remove my contact details. Thanks

9. Voyager UK says:

Hello. I realise I’m a bloke :-) but I just love this site and the amazing stories. Would love to correspond with anyone who cares to contact me.

• Hi, Voyager, and welcome to Juicy Secrets! Our site is open to all — men, women, and blokes too. ;)

If you would like to have your name added to the list above, please specify which email or other contact method you want us to display. Thanks!

• Voyager UK says:

Hi Naughty Mommy (absolutely LOVE your stories – WOW!). Please would you add my name and email address. And my Kik address is SeadancerUK
        Thanks x

10. Sara says:

Please change my contact email to sara3911@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Sara

11. Julie18 says:

Please add me

12. Maturemom76 says:

Hi. I’m a mom of 2 sweet girls.

13. Jessica says:

Hello all!
    I love this site. I am a lesbian mother of one precious girl, and I am very interested in connecting with likeminded mothers from this site. at this point, Im only interested in speaking with other lesbian mature mothers, 30 and up please. my email is jessicalynch8228@gmail.com
    I had contacted a few names from the list prior, and they were both men pretending to be women, which was quite dissapointing, so I would like to do some sort of voice verification if that is alright — I just really feel the need to speak with other lesbian mothers about things that this site brings to mind.
    Looking forward to it ladies :)

14. Julie18 says:

Abby,
    I got your Email but when I try to reply your provider bounces it back saying you don’t exist :-(

15. David says:

I would love to be kept in touch with what is new in Juicy Secrets. I am sometimes so busy I don’t get a chance to always come in, but when I do I have always been pleased with what I find. The newest stories and other posts. Please add me to your list! My email is “Mrstrut47@yahoo.com”

• Okay, we’ve added you to the contact list, David. Have you also subscribed to our email feed? [Look for the 'Subscribe' box on the right side of this page.] That’s the best way to keep informed about what’s new at Juicy Secrets.

16. Myka says:

Kayleigh, I got your e-mail but the reply I sent was returned ‘unable to deliver’

17. Tom says:

Im a longtime and avid reader of this amazing site. Finally getting around to getting more active. would love to chat with anyone and everyone.

please add my email and Wire: keithieandy to the list.

thanks and keep up the amazing writing, the authors here are by far the most talented i’ve come across anywhere else.

Love to all, tom

18. Elizabeth says:

I’m still here! LOL. I’ve missed everyone here, we’ve been so busy with careers and kids that I haven’t been on for awhile. I hope this finds you all healthy, happy, and enjoying the Holidays!

19. Ed says:

Loving the stories and the very talented authors on this great site ! Please add me to your contact list always available for chat anytime xx

20. Snowflake says:

Just found this amazing sight love the the love stories . By the way I’m male , is that ok? Thanks.

• Welcome, Snowflake. It’s certainly not a problem that you are male – you can’t help that! – and as I’ve stated elsewhere, we are “equal opportunity arousers” at Juicy Secrets, happy to offer our sexy fantasies for the pleasure of anyone: gay, straight, male, female, or whatever.

Also, did you want us to add your name to the list above? If so, you need to ask for that specifically, and then tell us which contact information you would like to include. We don’t want to assume anything.