Staying in Touch

• Posted on November 15, 2016 at 3:39 pm

By request, we’ve decided to add a specific place here at Juicy Secrets where our readers (and writers) can easily stay “in touch” with one another. Many of us have posted our email addresses, Twitter IDs, and so on, at various times in other locations around the site, but this will now be the one spot where you’ll be able to find everyone — assuming they want to be found, that is.

Ask to be added to this list and post your desired contact information in a comment below, then we will enter it into the table. You can also request at any time to have your data removed, and we’ll do that as well. As a reminder, please do not post your actual full name. Thanks!

Member Name Email Address Instant Message ID Twitter ID Other (chat room, etc.)
Alice unchainedalice78@gmail.com
Zeke z_man8348@yahoo.com z_man8348

234 Comments on Staying in Touch

1. Zeke says:

Please add me zeke2678@yahoo.com, YM zeke2678

m/39

2. Sarah says:

Reading here again after a short time away. I’m so glad you are here and the stories always make my day. If anyone wants to say hi, I’d like that.

3. Kathy says:

Oh please add me to the contact list. If any other moms would like to chat further then feel free to contact me. I’m at kittykat08512@yahoo.com and also IM at the same name on yahoo. Kathy

4. Zeke says:

Please update my contact info for email and YM to z_man8348@yahoo.com and remove zeke2678@yahoo.com as the account is no longer active.

5. Brian says:

Hello, I haven’t had the opportunity to come here as often as I’d like but today I was alone and thought I would enjoy myself here reading a few stories and was happy to see this readers forum. I’d love to be added my email is thickboner504u@yahoo.com and I also IM there. Twitter ID is @grandpa4fun1 . Please feel free to email or message and I’ll respond ASAP…thanks.

6. Mary says:

I am enjoying these stories so much,so nice to hear their are other women and girls who share my love of these stories please add me:-marytaylor603@yahoo.co.uk thank you xx

7. Jay Denton says:

Please add me too: jorddenton@yahoo.com

8. LoriMom says:

I am so glad that I have been introduced to this site. Please add me. Lorimom60@gmail.com

9. drew says:

Hello! Please add me to your contacts list. I enjoy this site a lot and would love to talk to anybody who wants to do so. Just wanted to clarify that I am a male but willing to chat with anybody who wants to contact me. drewd738@yahoo.com

10. Jen L Lee says:

I’ve not been well and majorly out of touch. Please add me and old friends are wel-cum to reconnect as well as newbies. Try me at jenllee1969@yahoo.ca

11. Jen L Lee says:

If any of the three of you are still reading forums – I think you are – I am looking for a new host for my writing. I’d consider it a pleasure to post here if you want me. Let me know if you can, as I have new material in the hopper. Lix from Jen

• Amandalynn says:

Hey Jen,

If you haven’t already done so, take a look at the “Guidelines” under the “Guest Authors” tab. Everything you need to know about submitting a story is there.

I am sure our three editors would be more than happy to take a look at your stories. :)

Good luck.

12. Victoria says:

Please add me

victorjn501@gmail.com

I am Victoria (Vicky for all you people) and I would love to share thoughts and secret, shameful and totally delicious desires with like-minded women… The heavenly allure of sweet young and very-young girls, Juicy Secrets indeed!

13. Julie says:

Hi, please remove “missjuliejane97@gmail.com” from your list when possible. Thanks so much in advance! :)

14. Tim says:

I’d be more than happy for my email, toonbandit@hotmail.com to be added, and though I doubt whether any of you lovely moms and girls want to chat with a man, I’d always be delighted to hear from you.
    I love this site and especially enjoy the fantasy of lesbian incest!
    Hopefully my many comments confirm that………..

15. couplemature says:

We are a woman/man couple. She, Sabine, 52 years old bisexual and him, Patrick 62 years old. Together we often surf the net to find “warm and naughty” friendly sites. By chance we came across Leslita and we started reading a story of Naugthy Mommy. It was a revelation for both of us, a happiness … especially for me Sabine who follows very attracted by young women and who fantasizes a lot about intergenerational relations. .. We would like to be able to doubt in discretion and simplicity to discuss this subject.
    A thousand excuses, and not mastering English well enough, we use a translator.
    Thank you to register: monsouci2@mail2tor.com

16. Chris says:

Hello. I decided it was time to stop trolling and bean active participant. Please add christophersummit2014@gmail.com. Have been enjoying the stories for quite sometime now. Thanks in advance.

17. Sophie says:

Older women or couples who like to chat and flirt can contact me with tox-Messenger:
    Sophie19 185E8A24A48986260C5246DDE976C2CC3EDD1F01D51205C4710E9CC6BFA5215DDC0C6C5CE38A
    *kisses*

18. Susan says:

Hi everyone, please please lol add me I love the site Susan.duncan@myself.com, I’m 34 and I live in the us

19. Mary says:

Would you please remove my e-mail address from list thanking you in advance.

20. Kay says:

Oh wow, I love this place. Please add me to the list kay83adams@gmail.com.