No Longer Alone

• Posted on January 15, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Lizzie says…

I live in New Hampshire and I’m 18. I have always known that my interests are different than the norm. Starting around age 12, I found that I was into looking at younger girls, and that it excited me. I experimented whenever I could with my friends my age, and when I was 14 came out to my family as a lesbian — but did not come out about my real interests.

Obviously I never felt I could be open about my desires and have always searched for an appropriate outlet. I haven’t been truly happy in a relationship because I haven’t been able to express those desires. I’ll get a crush on the cute little girls I see, and I’ve always enjoyed watching my mom in situations when she didn’t know I was watching.

The whole thing has been so confusing and depressing for me until I found this site a few days ago. Now all I do is read the stories and cum over and over again. Finally I feel like I’m not alone anymore.

Does anyone else have similar experiences or feelings?

PS – If you’d like to talk privately with me about this, you can find my contact info on the ”Staying in Touch” post. Thanks!

43 Comments on No Longer Alone

1. To me, it really doesn’t matter. As long as no one is being significantly harmed by the deception, I’d say just let people do what they want to do. Of course, I almost never chat with anyone, so perhaps my opinion should not count for much. ;)

2. Jennifer says:

As for my person, I would do that without hesitation. ;-) I see no point why I will not show my face to one of the three founders except their fun not to know with whom they are dealing :-D

3. ken says:

I don’t get why so many guys pretend to be females on here. I’m a guy and have never felt the need to lie about my gender here.

4. Jimmy says:

Same here Ken.. Better to be honest

5. Ashley says:

I am a frequent reader of all the sex stories on here.. They get me very turned on and hot.. but I do feel guilty at times reading them.. For they are forbidden stories.. I am Ashley I’m 28 and a mom of a daughter.. I would like to find other women that like the same fanasties.. just to chat with.. I have Kik ashleylez69682 or you can email me on my email.. hope you ladies have good day

6. Cheryl says:

Ashley, accept who you are. I tried to deny this aspect of myself and was miserable. But don’t break the law. These stories are fantasy, and no government can legislate your thoughts, so while not appreciated by everyone, these stories are legal.

Take care!

7. Andrea says:

Lizzie please check your twitter page, Im trying so bad to get in touch with you. 19 yo lesbian I feel exactly what you describe. WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS GIRL <3

8. 14u2h82 says:

I just wanted to say that you are not alone. I have known from a young age that I am attracted to younger females. I wasn’t worried about it after the birth of my daughter. I figured I would never be sexually atracted to her. Until one day, suddenly, I was. I was horrified at myself. Eventually, I actually left home so that she would never be molested like I was. Sadly, me leaving home also messed her up. It was a no win situation.
    I am fully ok with my attraction these days, but it seems so futile at times. I really only enjoy sex when I’m in a serious commited relationship. However, no young girl could really fulfill me emotionally and intellectually like someone with life experience. Furthermore, even though I am a male, the mother daughter sex stories are what really turn me on. I ALMOST wish I could be a woman.
    Finally, I don’t think I’ll ever meet a woman who would tolerate my fantasies, so I don’t think I’ll ever be in a relationship again. I am 42 and facing self exile because I will not be with a woman who can’t share my attraction to younger girls. We don’t have to ever act on them, it’d just be great if we could talk about it. I don’t think she’s out there. So, you see, you’re not alone as you think.
    I appologize for any grammar or spelling errors, I did this whole thing on a phone since I visit this site on a burner phone.

9. 14u2h82 says:

Why on earth pretend to be what you’re not. I just enjoy the thought of a woman and a girl being together. Hell, even more than I like the thought of being with one myself.

10. Sarah says:

I know how you feel. I’m an older mom. Yes I’ve thought about this for years and fought who I was. It’s not easy. You are not alone.

11. Louisa says:

You are not alone. I actually want to take the next step.

12. Stewart says:

I am a 59year old physically fit man that adores lesbian lolita love. I have a real story I would like to share, however if there is no interest I will not bother. I would love to communicate with any women that share these fantasies or actual scenerios that involve lesbian preteen love and sex.

13. Julie18 says:

I love reading all of the comments here and feeling less and less alone. I am curious though, are there others here more like me who are the younger one attracted to older? All of the comments seem to revolve around ones attraction to young which is hard to relate to being the young one interested in the older.
    xoxo
    Julie

14. PoppaBear says:

Hi, Julie, I’ve been visiting sites like this one for many years and have met a few younger women, ‘daughters’ if you will, but the majority of women who contribute to comment pages and chat forums are older, and able to talk about their attraction to young girls They are more confident in their interests and able to communicate more easily.
    If there are more younger girls here they may only want to read and enjoy the stories and stay in the backgroun, and they may lack the ability to communicate easily.
    Keep talking, commenting on the stories you like, and on the experiences people share. I am sure you will encourage other young women like you to join in and then you’ll have a group you can share with.

15. Sarah says:

I can relate to you because I was just like you when I was your age. Only I didn’t have a place like this read and ask questions. When I was in high school, I was very attracted to several women I knew, one of them family, and I had no idea how to even talk to someone about that. I did have one experience with an older woman then…. just to admit it. So while I’m not your age now, I really do know what you are going through. It’s not easy sometimes.
    I think there are more girls than you think that are attracted to older women and I’m glad you are posting. I’m glad u like being here.

16. Julie18 says:

Thanks PoppaBear and Sarah,
    A small part of me felt out of place because I am not attracted to younger girls and didn’t fit in.
    Sarah, it is nice to not feel so alone. I can’t even imagine having these feelings and not having a place like this to at least come to and read stories from like minded people let alone talk with them. That must have been pretty tough :-(

17. Zeke says:

I don’t understand why guys hide who they are on here either. Just be you and move on. It’s not like people are going to shame you for having fantasies – everything is legal there – and we can enjoy a forum that’s open for discussion of those feelings.

I have had an intense amount of fantasy about young girls and them playing with each other or a family member. I don’t get why it’s such an arousiing things to have in my subconcious as I have no desire or excitement of it in real life. It honestly feels creepy to me. It’s just something that’s always been there. As a long-term lurker of this site and frequent reader of the stories here, I’ve found they ca help me reach what is exciting. It seems to me that the ilicit nature and the “naughtiness” to it all is what the driving force is. Innoncence, new experiences, naivete run amuck…it’s free and fun. I have been fomulating a story for years here and while I live very vicariously through these stories, I don’t think I can find a true satisfaction for what I yearn in my mind. I have written many, many adult fiction stories in my life (50+ I’m guessing) and they’ve done well overall when published to free sites. I can’t figure out why it’s been so hard with 2 solid years of background for a leslita story to come together for me. I’m hoping that at some point I’ll get the nerve to write it, have someone peruse for critique and then convince myself to submit it. The rest of all of it would be based on the readers, my fingers crossed the entire time. I’m hoping that if I ever get to that point that it’ll be well received and can possibly open up other possibilities for other stories.

18. Fertile Girl says:

Yes, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Normal feelings and JS is here to support with wonderful, loving art and fiction.

19. Fertile Girl says:

I think as a writer you must be good to be able to command a female voice and to have your insight into our perverted minds. Thank you and please continue.

20. Fertile Girl says:

That is a different perspective but equally compelling. Thanks for sharing.