My Situation

• Posted on November 25, 2017 at 9:23 am

Dear Readers,

I have waited to put this news out there, mostly because it isn’t good, and this is supposed to be a site where people come to have fun. On the other hand, this is also a community where many of us care about each other.

As some of you know, I had cervical cancer several years ago, which was treated and went into remission. However, most people are aware that cancer likes to hang around once it has struck someone, and that’s what has happened.

I have been diagnosed with cancer in my lymphatic system, which has metastasized to other areas of my body. I am undergoing treatment and hope to be well again one day.

I am letting you know this because as you may have noticed, my writing has become rather sparse lately. I enjoy writing my stories and such, but the treatment more or less “wipes me out,” leaving me with little energy and almost no libido. These results are not helpful when writing erotica.

If you choose to post well-wishes, or send them to me in an email, thank you, but please don’t expect a personal response. It’s not that I’m not grateful for your positive thoughts and energy, I AM. However, if the emails and responses are numerous, it will quite frankly take energy I can’t afford to expend right now since I hope to complete the two stories I have going on here, and there is still my relationship with Lisa to see to. Therefore, please accept my thanks ahead of time for any responses.

This isn’t a good-bye or anything. But you will not be seeing me on here as much as you have in the past, at least not until I can get through this.

Thank you to all my readers, and a public thank you to JetBoy and Naughty Mommy for including me in this lovely endeavor. (I already thanked them privately.)

Love to all,

Cheryl Taggert

50 Comments on My Situation

1. eloquent delinquent says:

I has no idea, and I’m so sorry you have to struggle with this. You’re such a light on this site, and to everyone who aspires to write on subjects like these. My heart goes out to you, and my greatest hopes that your treatments return you to health.

2. Larry'sGhost says:

Cheryl,

It is so totally unfair that someone who has brought so much joy to so many people has to endure so much pain and unpleasantness. All I can say is, we love your stories, but we love YOU more! If anything I believe is true, you will benefit from the effects of so much good will pouring into you. There are, if I had to guess, thousands of people wishing you to be well again, as well as Lisa, who counts a thousand fold. The Universe must notice, as Love is the most powerful force there is. When you need us, close your eyes, open your mind, and feel us, a thousand-souls strong hug.

3. Aussierules says:

Cheryl,
    So very sorry to read your note. I wish you the very best in your recovery and send you all the love, prayers and positive thoughts possible!!

4. admatt says:

I say ditto to all the messages sent to date and/or henceforth.

5. JetBoy says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you all a thousand times over for the sympathy, prayers, kind thoughts, good wishes and love you’ve given to Cheryl in your comments.

6. whatsosticky says:

bset of luck to you, Cheryl. My thoughts are with you.

7. Zeke says:

good luck, to both you and Lisa, Cheryl.

8. kacey says:

Hi Cheryl. Hope Christmas wasn’t too tiring for you and you were able to enjoy it as much as possible. How are you doing? Rsvp :-)

9. Cheryl says:

Thank you all so much. I’m overwhelmed by the wonderful comments. I’m doing as well as I can.

Hugs from Lisa and me!