Naughty Mommy

I’m a lesbian mom, late 30s, US-born, but now living in Europe. I hope you will enjoy my stories, and I love getting comments on them — especially when they’re typed with wet fingers!

Bambi at the Beach, 6 chapters (see Chapter Links for descriptions)

A new adventure begins for little Bambi and her sexy, seductive mother in this sequel to The Lost Girl Game (see below).

Childhood Memories

Sensual recollections from a young girl’s life, age five to fifteen.

Cocktail Waitress

It’s certainly not a perfect job, but what job is? And anyway, it’s all worth it, because…

Comforting My Little Girl

A shy single mom and her equally shy 11-year-old daughter find they may not really need anyone else.

Cupcakes

Taking care of the young neighbor girls after school, and giving them special treats.

Every Sunday Night, 2 parts

Two lucky little girls in a dirty little story.

The Family Kiss, 2 parts

Handing down special knowledge from generation to generation.

Getting Big

A young girl comes to her mother’s room one night with questions.

In Her Room

Day after day, it seems, she gets a little bit closer. But how far will she finally go?

Read the companion piece to this storyIn My Room

In the Closet, 2 parts

Special things sisters do while their parents are away.

The Joy of Lake Tahoe, 4 chapters

Our old friends Julie and Kate meet a new friend while visiting their aunt in Nevada.

The Joy of Looking, 133 chapters so far  (see Chapter Links for descriptions) – MORE COMING SOON!

An epic, novel-length story describing the sexual adventures of a beautiful mom and her three daughters.

The Lost Girl Game, 9 chapters  (see Chapter Links for descriptions)

A precocious little girl named Bambi seems to be lost. But is she really?

Maternal Closeness

A young mother worries that her intimacy with her daughter may have crossed too many boundaries.

Maternal Exhibitionism

A fictionalized academic study, presented for your pleasure.

Nanna Comes to Help, 4 chapters  (see Chapter Links for descriptions)

When Stacie has to leave town on a business trip, she asks her mother to stay with her little girl for a week.

Perfectly Natural, 2 parts

Love and affection between a mom and her daughter, what could be more natural or more beautiful?

Perverse Pleasures, 2 parts

Some things are better enjoyed when there is risk involved.

Secrets, 25 chapters  (see Chapter Links for descriptions)

Shelly has a secret she just has to tell someone. And it turns out she’s not the only one with something to hide!

Serendipity, 60 chapters  (see Chapter Links for descriptions)

As several families of moms and girls cross paths in San Diego, they all discover new kinds of intimacy.

Sheila, Bridget, and the Girls, 6 chapters  (see Chapter Links for descriptions)

Sisters Bridget and Sheila have three young daughters between them, more than enough to keep their hands full.

Showing Amanda, 4 chapters  (see Chapter Links for descriptions)

A mother takes her 10-year-old daughter’s sex education into her own hands.

A Special Request, 2 parts

A call girl is asked to play the role of an 11-year-old girl named Kathy… by Kathy’s mother!

Telling My Story, 4 chapters

Passing down the pleasures of lesbian incest from generation to generation.

The Thunderstorm

Late at night in bed, a pair of teenage sisters create heat lightning of their own.

Well, why not?, 2 parts

A lonely single mom comes to question her beliefs about what’s right and what’s wrong.

143 Comments on Naughty Mommy

1. brenda says:

i love your writings! i’m a submissive playpet and bondage toy of women in online relationships. i’m not a faker. If you care to check me out i’m on Fetlife. “shadowdreams42″ The pics you can see there are really me and i will continue posting new ones of the things i will do for my current Mistress. i am a woman of 44 now. my current Mistress is a teenager. Her profile there says different but we must play it safe.

Besides of wanting to let you know i love your stories as they are, i would also like to let you know if you ever do any bondage or submissive mom stories, i would love to read them!

Also if you ever care to use any pics of a woman in bondage that i already have or could make any for you to use to go with your stories, i would be honored to let you use mine.

brenda

2. Hi, Brenda, and thanks for the comment!

I’m very happy to hear that you like my stories. Personally, I’m not really into bondage and neither are any of my characters — not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course (hee-hee). I doubt I’ll want to make use of your pics, but I hope you keep on having fun that way, and I hope you keep coming here too. ;)

3. norm says:

besides joy what else to u have up your sleeve

4. Good question, Norm. Thanks for your interest! I began writing a long answer in reply, but it got so long that I decided to make it into a blog entry instead. You can find that here.

5. Saapho69 says:

Naughty Mommy and Cheryl (sorry jetboy I haven’t actually read any of your stories yet, u are included by the company you keep) I want to take time out of my nasty comments that I make about how much you all make me cum and squirt etc.

I think you writers are supremely talented. I have no doubt that if you wrote more mainstream material you would be more famous then you are. That being said, in our little community of deviant minds (a good thing), you all are superstars, our celebrities. That we scramble to see as you cross the red carpet to your inevitable victory at the awards ceremony (I hate the Oscars btw, but I wont go into that here as to why lol). We are the paparazzi that stalk you wanting more lol

I won’t restate all the praise you have received here, because it’s all true. If I restated it, it would be like pointing out the obvious lol. We all know that ever yone of these statements about your writing is true. I will however restate one thing.

What really gets me going and why I masturbate so much to these stories isn’t just the delicious sex, but the tone of it. That behind the intense fucking is love. Love always makes sex better and it’s the thing that turns me on the most. The way the characters care for each other, you convey it in such a real way it makes you love them. Not just as great characters but as someone you’re actually in love with yourself. I have no doubt that you are in love with all your characters.

6. norm says:

thanks mind i ment to say up your blouse also you think you could add some more pics to the stories?

7. Thank you, Saapho. I’m glad you mentioned that last point, about love. It’s something I’m very proud of, that here at Juicy Secrets all three of the main authors are deeply committed to the ideal of love and caring as the basis for relationships between characters in our stories. That wasn’t something we talked about much at the beginning, but I think it’s one reason I have always loved the writings of Cheryl and JetBoy, and why I was motivated to partner with them in creating this site.

8. Kayla says:

We love your stories mommy. We are your biggest fans. Please post more.

9. Girl Lover says:

I love all these stories. Is there a place where we can (text) chat about them? Please keep up the fine work, you know how to turn phrases into finely crafted tantalizing stories!

10. Hello, Girl Lover. Thanks for your comment. I don’t chat very much myself, but I know a lot of our site visitors do. You might try leaving your email or IM address at the Readers Forum and perhaps connect with someone that way.

11. MissShelly says:

I loved your stories and my pussy is really sore at the moment… I think I spent all my weekend reading your stories and masturbating to them… is there any way I can contact you?
    Would love to have a little chat with you! :)

12. Shelly, I’m sorry, but I hardly ever chat with anyone. It’s just not my thing. I used to do it more but found it was taking up way too much of my time so I stopped. Anyway, though, if you want to send me a personal email, you’re welcome to do that (as are my other readers). I’ve posted my email address at the Readers Forum. You can contact me that way. And thanks so much for telling me how you spent your weekend. I love it!!

13. Lesbo-A-Go-Go says:

Do you have a new Twitter account? They kept deleting your old accounts.

14. No, I finally gave up on Twitter. Seems I’m just too naughty for them! :P

15. Ashley Smith says:

I can’t stop myself from Cumming in my panties. I love you mommy and like your stories fucking very much. Do you have any email addresses to chat Mommy; I can’t wait to have your boobs in my mouth .

16. Thank you, Ashley. That’s sweet of you to say. I really don’t chat with my readers very much, but I’m happy to hear you like the stories. Hope you’ll keep reading! :)

17. peter Nile says:

hiya brenda yes your story is good ,i support lesbian groups my self ,because i use to have a bisexual girlfriend for ages but she had to move away because of her work but i did not mind her flirting with other female’s or bring females back ,and she loved me for being open minded and understanding ,and just resent i have wrote a mother and daughters story ,its my first time ever writing a story like this i think the grammar needs twitting ,but if you want to have a look at it brenda and help me created it where it needs it if it does ,then please get back to me ,thank you for taking time out to read my message ,x

18. Drod says:

Mommy! You write some seriously, erotic tales. Keep up the great work.

19. Rachael n Rob says:

I had to break away and say thank you! I am Rachael. Half of an open nudist family. Besides Rob and myself, we have four we brought up in an open nude and caring style. He had twins, a boy and girl. Mine were seperate and a few years apart.
    We never hid fundamental parts of life, like masturbating from them and we openly make love as well. The girls and I have had similiar experiences as you showed here. Pony-Pony is a great example! Our monthly cycles all now coincide and that is our special time together for using toys on each other to help with stress for instance. Depends up ups go a long way to contain things while someone uses a power wand on you

20. kim says:

wow, very cool, and pretty hot to hear about. thanks for sharing.